• Graduated from the University of Queensland - 2010
• Postgraduate studies in Neuromusculoskeletal Physiotherapy
• Worked in both private and public sectors in Australia and the UK
Experience and specialties
• Experienced in managing complex neurological and musculoskeletal disorders.
• Lower back and neck pain management
• Dry Needling (full body)
• Clinical Pilates qualified
• Focus on hands-on manual therapy, in conjunction with exercise prescription
• Special interest in sporting injuries and post-operative rehab; lower back and neck pain; chronic pain management;
and postural and ergonomic assessments.
In my spare time
I'm a keen gym goer; you will often find me at boot camps or boxing. In my free time I love hunting for coffee shops and hidden gems in the city and spending time with my family and friends!