An advanced trainer who understands your body science
Our exercise physiologist is a highly qualified trainer, therapist, and nutritionist who understands your body and any conditions you may have, and creates an exercise programme specifically tailored to suit your needs and goals. During your sessions, our exercise physiologist will formulate your programme, put you through your paces physically, and review your progress to keep you on track to achieve your physical ambitions.
Do you want to get your body back to the way it used to be?
Many people find that over time their body has slowly gotten out of shape, and find a different person in the mirror than they would like to see. If you’d like to return your body to food health, our exercise physiologist is the perfect person to speak to.
Do you want to reach your peak physical capabilities?
If you are in training and would like that expert push that it takes to reach your absolute best, speak to our exercise physiologist. A plan will be created to suit your sport or individual physical targets, with the ideal balance if exercise and nutrition. As an expert in exercise regime and body science, and exercise physiologist is the secret weapon that can give you the edge you need to reach and exceed your targets.
With Our Sports Massage, Your Body Will Feel Brand New
Massage has been around for thousands of years, and the reason for that is because it works. With our sports massage, you’ll feel brand new, and it might just change your life by making you feel more relaxed and calm. Massage releases endorphins in your brain, which is the chemical that provides a sense of wellbeing and joy. The proper diet and exercise are essential for wellbeing, but eliminating stress is crucial, and with a sports massage, we can do just that.
With our professionally trained therapists, you won’t have to worry about another sore joint or sore muscle ever again.
Benefits of Sports Physio
Physiotherapy is key in dealing with the healthcare of athletes and people who enjoy exercising. Preventing and rehabilitating injuries can have you getting back into the sport you enjoy relatively soon. With our variety of techniques, we strive to give you the best service possible. The benefits of physio include:
- It will help your body relax. After an intense workout or when you’ve hurt something, your body goes into defence mode and will start getting stiff to protect you from any further damage. With physio, you can help your body regain the energy you might have lost and help to decrease the swelling around the area you hurt.
- Playing sports and being active is terrific, but it does take its toll on your body. With each blow, you increase the pressure on your joints, straining your muscles and damaging your ligaments. Physio will help increase the strength in your body to handle higher levels of stress.
- Another problem you can pick up is damaging the flexibility in your joints. Still, with the proper physio, we can help strengthen that and give you more flexibility in your joints and prevent any injuries from happening.
Our sports physio in Brisbane is convenient for everyone. We are only two minutes away from Brisbane CBD, and for those of you travelling by car, we have free parking.
What Sets Us Apart Regarding Sports Physiotherapy in Brisbane
We are fully committed to getting your body back to the way it was, and with our advanced trainers who understand the science of the body, we can do just that. We can help you reach your peak physical capabilities with the proper techniques.
- For your convenience, we have extended operating hours to ensure you get a chance for treatment.
- We also provide you with separate male and female private rooms and male and female therapists to keep you as comfortable as possible.
- You have the therapist’s undivided attention during the session, and no interruptions will be allowed except if it’s an emergency.
- We will always do our very best to keep to our schedule, ensuring that your therapy will be on time, which is also why we undertake personal development training every week.
About Physio on Brunswick
We offer an overall approach to health and wellness, which is why we are more than your average physiotherapy clinic. If you are looking for a welcoming and friendly environment where we take care of you and put your health and wellbeing first, we welcome you with open arms. With decades of experience in the field, it doesn’t matter if you are looking for physiotherapy or a sports massage in New Farm. You will walk out feeling relaxed.
Contact us today for more information or complete the online application to see when the next available appointment is.