What makes us different?
The use of massage for health and wellbeing has been around for thousands of years. Correctly applied, massage can have healing and relaxing qualities. At Physio on Brunswick, we have a wide range of massage options available, with specialised massage therapists on the premises, as well as mobile therapists for corporate clients.
We offer private consultation rooms, male and female therapists, and a range of appointment times from 15 minutes to 90 minutes. With over 20 years of experience, you will be in good hands and well looked after.
The benefits of massage
There are many benefits of massage, both immediate and long term. One of the immediate benefits of massage is a feeling of deep relaxation and calm. This occurs because massage prompts the release of endorphins—the brain chemicals (neurotransmitters) the produce feelings of wellbeing. Levels of stress hormones, such as adrenalin and cortisol are reduced. Studies indicate that high levels of stress hormones impair the immune system. Massage can also help ease pain from injuries and help with tightness around the joints.
If you are looking for a specific kind of massage therapy in Fortitude Valley, New Farm, or Brisbane, Physio on Brunswick is the place to be. We offer a wide range of therapies, including:
- Relaxation massage
- Remedial massage
- Sports massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Pregnancy massage
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
- Corporate massage
- Trigger point therapy
Problems Remedial Massage Address
Few would argue that a massage has a unique ability to relax us. Our muscles feel relaxed, our minds feel calm, and a sense of peace and content consumes us. Several reasons explain why we feel so great. Many of us regard a massage as a pleasant and rewarding treat, but have you ever considered the value of massages on your health? Remedial massage exists for a reason. Its benefits have been well documented for centuries, but more in-depth research has revealed the true benefits of massages.
- Prevent and treat stress. Ask anyone how they feel after a massage, and the first word used is “relaxed”. Yes, it relaxes us, but why and where does that feeling originate? The highly professional and experienced team at Physio on Brunswick use remedial massage in Brisbane CBD to prevent stress and treat it. Massage reduces the cortisol level in our blood. Cortisol is produced during stress and cause havoc on our bodies. Think stiff muscles, neck and back spasms, lowered immune function, anxiety, lethargy and even a depressed mood. It is advisable to go for regular massages to ensure you keep stress at bay.
- Treat injuries and pain. Many of our clients turn to us for some relief after an injury. The injury itself and the pain that accompanies it can debilitate us, and ongoing pain strains the body and causes tension. Our professional massage therapists use incredible techniques during a remedial massage in New Farm to help with injury recovery while concurrently reducing tension and stress within the body and muscles to alleviate pain.
- Feel good hormone. The reason you'll experience a general feeling of wellbeing is that a massage releases endorphins—the brain chemicals (neurotransmitters) that produce feelings of wellbeing. These feel-good hormones also encourage pain relief. If you are looking for stress and pain relief, we advise a massage at New Farm, but if you need something relaxing to feel good, a hot stone massage will do the trick.
What Sets Physio on Brunswick Apart Regarding Remedial Massage in Fortitude Valley
Our trained therapists use several techniques based on the type of massage you desire. However, a remedial massage in Newstead is a type of massage used to encourage the benefits highlighted above. It reduces and treats stress, relieves pain, and aids injury recovery. It also impacts the mind, which affects your emotions, resulting in that calm, relaxed state of mind.
- Qualified and experienced massage therapists. Our therapists are trained to deliver results using remedial massage in Teneriffe. With over 20 years of experience, we ensure you are well looked after. Be sure to discuss any injuries, pain, or discomfort you need relief and treatment from–we offer exclusive therapy rooms, female and male therapists, and various appointment durations from 15 to 90 minutes.
- We come to you. If you need particular massage therapy in New Farm, Fortitude Valley, or Brisbane, Physio on Brunswick offers mobile services. Either visit us at our premises or if you are a corporate, we can come to your place of work and provide remedial massages for your staff by our mobile therapists. Unrivalled stress levels can wreak havoc in the lives and performance of employees if left untreated.
- An overly stressed employee is a sick employee, resulting in poor performance, which will impact your businesses performance. Employers play a key role in ensuring the work environment is safe, not only physically but mentally and emotionally too. To counter this, we strongly advise employers and corporates to make use of our mobile therapists so that they can benefit from the effects of remedial massage. It is our passion to affect our clients positively and to help them with their stress.
- Our focus is on you. We encourage people to make time for themselves, and when you come to us, our complete focus is on you and your specific needs. Our therapists are there to work with you and deliver results in a professional environment. If health is your priority, a massage in Teneriffe or any surrounding areas is specially designed for you. Our facilities also offer a range of additional benefits and products in addition to remedial massage.
No one needs to suffer pain and discomfort when a session with a remedial massage therapist can provide such far-reaching health benefits. Treating stress using massage therapy offers immediate and short-term benefits. With many health fund providers recognising these benefits and providing rebates to their members, the financial constraints are also alleviated.
Start reaping the benefits of remedial massage and book an appointment with one of our trained and professional therapists.