What makes Physio on Brunswick stand out
With a range of physiotherapists focusing on different types of injuries and treatments, Physio on Brunswick is home to a world of expertise, solutions, and healing hands. Here you will find industry leading practises and modern equipment to test you and assist your recovery in a safe, monitored environment.
Our Brisbane clinic offer extended opening hours, giving you more opportunities to secure an appointment at a time that suits you. We work hard to be on time all the time, and all our therapists undertake personal development training every week. Conveniently located just minutes from the CBD, our clinic also has free parking for those driving, and is only a short walk from Fortitude Valley train station for those catching public transport.
We have private treatment rooms, male and female therapists available, and you will have your therapist’s undivided attention while you are there—no interruptions by phone calls (except if there is an emergency).
Physio on Brunswick has decades of experience to offer our clients. Our team has combined experience of over 36 years, and all therapists work as a team when necessary to achieve the best outcome of treatment for patients. At Physio on Brunswick we have a solid history of providing quality, professional services to the greater Brisbane region.
Areas of expertise
With a large team of physiotherapists from varied backgrounds and areas of expertise, our physiotherapists are genuine experts in the following areas:
- Manual therapy
- Exercise rehabilitation
- Clinical Pilates
- Brace fitting and taping
- Dry needling
- Evidence based practice
- Women’s health
New Farm Physio
We Offer New Farm Residents Physio Appointments
Are you in search of a New Farm physio team? Look no further than Physio On Brunswick. Our team works personally with each client to develop a plan that will help them to recover from injuries and overcome the pain that may be holding them back from living their best life.
Benefits of Physio in New Farm
If you’ve never had an appointment with a physiotherapist before, you may feel nervous about what you can expect during your session. The benefits associated with collaborating with a physiotherapy team in Brisbane CBD include:
- Eliminate or reduce pain: The main reason a client makes an appointment with our physio team is to help reduce their physical discomfort. Different therapeutic techniques can help to eliminate pain and improve your quality of life. We utilise various methods, including dry needling, clinical Pilates and manual therapy, to help you feel better.
- Improved mobility: A common complaint among many clients is that they’re unable to move certain body parts in different ways due to their injury or pain. As your muscles begin to grow and strengthen, you may notice an improvement in your mobility.
- Address age-related issues: Unfortunately, growing older typically comes with certain problems. An experienced physiotherapist can help you address the pain that comes with arthritis, osteoporosis, or joint replacement.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of Physiotherapy in New Farm
There are countless ways to get more value out of your time with our physiotherapist in New Farm. A few examples are:
- Arrive on time for your appointment: It’s important to remember that we will likely have appointments both before and after yours. To keep our schedule on time and get the time you need with our team, we strongly recommend that you arrive at least five minutes early for your appointment. If you need to cancel or change your scheduled time, be sure to get in touch with us as soon as possible so we can adjust.
- Communication is key: Over time, we want to minimise your pain level, which is why you must communicate with us regarding how you’re feeling before, during and after your appointment. If you feel uncomfortable performing a particular exercise or during treatment, let us know right away so we can alter it.
- Remain consistent: It will take more than one or two appointments to see results. We usually suggest that you schedule your next session while you’re in the office. Once you start working with us, we will give you a general overview of what you can expect throughout your recovery and give you a real-time update on your progress each time you meet with us.
Related Services We Provide to Physio in Brisbane CBD
Not only do we provide comprehensive physio care in Newstead, but we also offer the following services:
- Massages: Is there anything better than the relaxation that you feel after a massage? Our team offers different types of massages that can help you feel at ease. Whether you have deep tissue discomfort or you want to address deep tissue pain, a massage can go a long way in helping you feel more limber. If you don’t know the distinctions regarding the type of massages we offer, we’re happy to discuss them in greater detail.
- Dietician: Do you struggle to maintain a healthy diet? Perhaps you feel confused regarding where to start when it comes to eating? We can help. Our dietician works with you to determine your health goals and put together a practical eating routine that you can follow.
- Corporate packages: If you’re looking for a way to show your staff how much you appreciate them, a corporate package is an ideal option. Corporate packages give your staff the flexibility to enjoy massages in the comfort of their workspace. We also perform ergonomic assessments to ensure that your team isn’t under physical strain while they’re working.
Key Questions to Ask Physio on Brunswick Regarding Teneriffe Physio
It’s not uncommon for clients to have questions regarding our approach to physio in Newstead. Common questions that we receive include:
- What type of experience do you have: Our physiotherapy clinic first opened its doors in 1990. Since that time, we have assisted multiple clients in helping them heal from an assortment of injuries. From professional athletes to people who have sustained accidental injuries, our team commits themselves to providing you with the best solutions to address your aches and pains.
- Can I purchase braces through the clinic: Yes. Certain clients may require branches or orthotics, depending on their condition. We provide you with various quality product options that provide you with the stability that you need to perform certain tasks throughout the day. However, we recommend that you only use these braces if it’s recommended by our team or a medical professional.
- Can I come for an appointment after work: Of course. You deserve the flexibility to schedule your appointment around your unique schedule, which is why we maintain our office hours six days a week, including Saturday. We open as early as 7AM Monday through Friday and stay open as late as 8PM to allow you to receive the physio care you need without negatively impacting your routine.
About Physio On Brunswick
From the moment that you step through the doors of our Teneriffe physiotherapy clinic, you will see our commitment toward helping our clients. To book an appointment or learn more about our services, get in touch with us.