• Graduated from Hong Kong Polytechnic University - 1999
• Fluent in spoken Cantonese and Mandarin
• Master’s degree in Musculoskeletal physiotherapy - University of Queensland 2011
Experience and Special Interests:
• Musculoskeletal physiotherapist & clinical educator in the Rehab Clinic of the Hong Kong Polytechnic
• Over 17 years private practice experience
• Treatment style focuses on manual therapy and specific exercise prescription
• Dry needling as needed
• Interest in treating spinal pain, sport injuries and complex chronic pain conditions.
In my spare time
Being relatively new to Brisbane I enjoy travelling and exploring with my family. I love to run and hike and competed in the Gold Coast Marathon 2017.