• Originally from Germany I have worked in the healthcare field since 2004.
• Previously worked as a Wellness & Health instructor
• Obtained massage diploma in 2008 and have gone on to obtain dry needling and hot stone qualifications also
• Enjoy working with a wide variety of clients such as office workers, athletes and pregnant women
Experience and Special Interests:
• Remedial, sports, deep tissue and relaxation massage
• Dry needling
• Treatment of musculosketal and chronic conditions
In my spare time...
My aim is to live a well balanced, positive and healthy life style. Trying to incorporate some form of exercise, fresh air, good nutrition and relaxation. Coming from Europe where it’s often rainy and cold, I enjoy the warm climate and awesome beaches in Australia. I love to spend valuable time with family and friends.
My favourite hobbies include training at the gym, outdoor activities, sight seeing, listening to music, Body & Mind.